Social Media Manager
To succeed in this position, you’ll need to investigate the client's brand and target audience, create an online marketing strategy, run A/B tests, interpret their results, and present them to clients without bias. You'll manage every client’s main social media channels, community growth and engagement, inbound lead generation and lead nurturing, email marketing, and collaboration campaigns. Improving conversion rates at each stage of the funnel will be your North Star. As a proactive, responsible, collaborative, and goal-oriented person, you enjoy challenges and stretching your comfort zone. Independent, self-learner, and problem-solver describe you to a T, and you think strategically, creatively, and analytically. You'll be working with international brands and their communities in English.
- Study the brand’s current online presence and its competitors.
- Prepare a digital marketing strategy and an action plan based on your research.
- Find relevant content and provide ideas for content.
- Prepare and schedule posts and other content pieces.
- Prepare content that reflects the brand's tone of voice and connects to its customers.
- Manage the brand’s online community, engaging daily with current and potential customers.
- Plan, organize, and run activities when necessary.
- Organize and run collaboration campaigns when necessary.
- Track and analyze results, then draw conclusions and suggest improvements based on those results.
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising is an advantage.
- Knowledge of lead generation, lead captures, and email marketing is appreciated.
- Experience with influencer campaigns is valued.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media management.
- Native level of English.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Proactivity – When you encounter a problem, bring us your ideas for solutions and ask us for help if you get stuck.
- Eagerness to learn and improve professionally.
- Ability to adapt to different brands, products, and communities.
- Good communication skills and a strong feeling of responsibility.
- Great work organization and scheduling.
- Experience with social media management tools.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Experience with YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit and others are valued but not required (just be willing and able to learn how other platforms function).
- Content crafting, copywriting, and growth-hacking skills are also great but not required (you’ll learn in the process).
About the company
WiiN Social is a full-service digital marketing agency. We have a small team that aims to achieve a great work-life balance while delivering stellar results to its clients. Join us and ditch the commute and the office. We’ve had remote in our DNA since the very beginning, and we plan to stay that way. You can work wherever and whenever you want, as long as you produce results that boost our clients' social profiles and keep our company successful.
Once you become a WiiN Social team member, you’ll enjoy:
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive pay.
- Clients with exciting brands.
- Professional improvement.
- Dynamic and collaborative team members.
- A "no bullshit" philosophy.